Sunday, July 6, 2008

Been thinking

I have been carrying a trusty notebook that I have been tracking all my thoughts on where I want to go with my blog, and what I want to put in it. Along with that I have started to make and create my personal website, although I am not sure of the name yet. It is a website that you will be able to purchase my creations. So I guess what I am trying to say in an indirect way is I am getting excited again about getting my creative self linked to the world. You could say I am getting ready to expose myself!?! Well there is a part of me that feels that way. A few people have seen my stuff, jewelry and paintings. There is a part of me that thinks if I don't expose then I cannot get rejected or criticized. It is tough being half Leo and half Cancer. A part of me is very out there and in the center of attention and the other part is reserved, cautious, unsure of having the spotlight on me, until I get comfortable then watch out! But it takes a while for the cancer side to feel comfortable. haha It is funny when I stop to think, there is a part of me that is exposed right now in what I am revealing with what I am writing, but then again I haven't really told anyone about this blog yet! 

No comments: