Sunday, July 6, 2008

A dream

I dream of a room that I will have one day, that will hold all my creations (mess, haha). Come on you know how it is when you are creative, and saving stuff to use at some point in time, plus to have all your supplies for how many different kinds of "hobbies". One week painting, the next jewelry, the week after that? I don't like getting that far ahead, lol. In my "room", I can and will have everything in there, and all my "supplies" have their special spot. It will be amazing, and satisfying to have a room of creations that I can call my own. Be able to stop at any point in project and walk out of the room and shut the door, come back it is right there waiting for me. 

Plus I think my husband would love to have all my creative odds and ends (again, ah hem...mess, haha) out of our room and have a real bedroom, uncluttered.

One day I will post a picture of my special room. But until then, beware of the bedroom! LOL 

2 comments:

Malena said...

we will pray for your special room. You are so artistic you deserve one. It will fill up fast.

becka said...

Oh, I definitely know this dream well! Our den is overflowing with bits and bobs - and I long for a studio space like in magazines (but more me, ha).

Thanks for the lovely comments on my blog!