Sunday, July 6, 2008

2 pages, 1 book


When I found out I was pregnant I decided to do a book for my little girl. My thoughts, feelings, messages and love in a book that I created all just for her. I wrote little sayings for her, and well anyways people who have seen it just flip. They love it, and tell me that I should do something with  so I decided to post a picture so  you can see some of my paper creations. I would like to do baby showers (or bridal showers too) where all the people who come can bring a picture and make a page for the book with their message for the baby. If you are interested let me know! It is a little different approach on activities for showers. It is great, because you can integrate pages from a traditional baby book into a new unique book. And plus constantly add pages and keep expanding into new books.  I would also like to do some classes, I will keep you posted on my progress on that. These are 2 pages from Syra's book, I hope you like them. I am going to try and get some pictures up of my Valentines I made this year for my family. 

1 comment:

Malena said...

this is sooo beautiful. I have a meeting tonight, but let's get together soon. Do you still have my number? Remember what I said about your jewelry and your art in that reading I did a few years ago. Soon! We must visit!
Love you and the fam!