Tuesday, October 7, 2008

aaahhhhhhhhhhgggggggg

Don't you just feel like screaming out loud sometimes? I wish that there was a place I could go on the edge of a cliff with no one around, and just scream as loud, and long as I can. There are some things that I have stopped trying to figure out and for everything else there's VISA. (that would work if I even had a VISA!!!) hahaha that commercial fit perfectly couldn't resist myself. Anywho, it is hard to understand why things get so weird!?! Oh well the weirdness I have just stopped looking at under microscope, it is was it is. Actually now that I am thinking about, I think these awkward moments stem from the person's uncomfortablilty of not being able to say what they really feel like saying, which in turn gives off the "weird vibe". I am learning to enjoy and be a FULL expression of myself in these weird/awkward moments.

Isn't it interesting when you get to a certain point what you are willing to deal with/put up with and what you aren't? It seems to change as you get older, and you just cannot go back to dealing with what you would have a year, two or 6 years ago? I am there my friends, there are somethings I am not willing to deal with any longer, and so it has begun.
Now that I have that out of my system, I cannot wait to post my new stuff that I have been painting. But first I need to get some pictures of them, so I shall be back.

No comments: