Wednesday, September 17, 2008

It is that time again...

Hi it is me again...it is that time to post another blog. It is getting late, baby girl is asleep, and I have some thoughts I would like to share. I have spent some time doing some research this evening, not to mention hunting black widow spiders. I think I have killed over 50 in about a week in our back yard, ughhhh. Anywho moving away from the spiders...on a random note I think I found our next bedding (very excited about that) I will buy it with my husband's card when he leaves the house tomorrow! (I kid, I kid) A girl can wish right? Nah I still have some birthday money left over, with a list of art supplies to buy and now this bedding maybe I will flip for heads or tails. hahaha Sometimes I can be so bad!

To get back on track with this blog, see how easy I get side tracked? I am writing because I have been reading blogs, getting inspired, and finally getting detailed on what I want to manifest in my life. And when I say detailed, I mean down to a nats...umm ASS! There I said it. lol

I have also been looking into doing an art show soon with the holiday season approaching too, so I am excited for that. It is still formulating, but making a goal for myself. Besides the art show I have really taken a leap, at least for me, of getting my etsy shop up, (the appearance is still under construction, need a banner that is a third done in photoshop) and finish getting all my items posted, getting this blog together. But I guess the leap part for me is that vulnerability, exposing a fleshy part to people that I don't know or do know and there is still some uncomfortableness to it. But that uncomfortableness is small compared to how GOOD it feels! It almost feels like a horse running in full gear for the first time. Gosh I miss riding horses, it has been such a part of my life up until a couple years ago.

If you know me then it should come as no surprise that I have lots of things in the works, pokers in the fire if you will. Some will come to fruition sooner than others but nonetheless I am excited about them all. More to come later on these...

Another area that excites me is meeting new people, and making new friends, ones who share the same kind of interests, passion for life and art. There are so many talented people out there, and in some way each of those that I have come across so far inspire me deeply. So thank you for that! It is getting late and as easy as it is to turn into a night owl, (my husband and I are creatures of the night) with baby girl waking early it is starting to wear me out. It is so hard to pull myself away from my projects and go to sleep, especially when this is the time, besides naps, when I can truly get in the "groove" if you will. So goodnight, sleep well and see you soon. <3 Sadye

1 comment:

becka said...

Thanks so much for your lovely comment! I'm really glad there is some connection there, and that other people can recognize these feelings in themselves also.

Congrats on your etsy page getting up! I'll have to go check it out. Keep me posted with how it goes :)