Friday, September 12, 2008

Insight

Tonight I saw something that lead me to question again, who my real friends are. It struck a chord within myself, that reminded me to take a deeper look. I have, also been asking myself what do I need to learn from this? Why is this causing me pain? How can I grow in this? I will need some time to reflect on this situation, see how I would like to handle it. Maybe it is just time to let go of what doesn't seem to be working anymore, people change, which changes their connections with the ones around them. Things cannot always stay the same now can they? And I guess you could say that I have changed. My life is different than it was a year ago, and I wouldn't want to be any other way. It is time to have only those that love and support me and my family in their lives. To try and make it work with those who don't, is being untrue to myself.

No comments: