Wednesday, August 6, 2008

A piece of my truth



There is no right way or wrong way to create. There is only one way to do it and that is in your own way. It is what it is, trying to measure what you created against someone or something else is not giving the value to what you are doing. You have to be true to yourself, you have to listen to your own instincts, even if it means that you are the only one standing on your side of the river bank. 


There are so many levels of creativity it amazes me. There are so many ways to create in this life, it will be on going 'til the day we die. It is so fulfilling to me to create no matter what it is. We are all creative beings, some of us are more in touch with it than others. To each his own way. I think that life is here for us to create, live, love, laugh, share the things that matter the most. I want to get to the end of my life and know that I created the best one possible.

For I am me and there is only one of me. Therefore I have to create what is best for me, I have to love me the way I want to be loved. Love should not come with strings or conditions. I am one of a kind and I intend on living with that in the front of my mind. I cannot compare me to you or you to him or her, because that is not honoring who we truly are, an individual.

No comments: