Thursday, January 1, 2009

U.N.O. Bags Part 5





So far this is one of my favorite bags I have done so far. I really don't want to part with it. I might not. muahhahah that is my evil laugh...hehe. This is the Pirate Booty Bag, that wasn't quite done from before. It is now finished, it may be sold already, but it is not for sure yet. So it may have a chance to get up on etsy for sale, but then again I might just keep it too. Time will tell. But for now here are the pictures of PIRATE BOOTY! ARgggg matey.

All made from re-loved materials, the handle is a vintage tie, it has 2 pockets on the backside one with lace, and a narrow one with a button closure. The inside pocket has a nice touch too. The top of the bag also has a button closure. I added a pretty cool button on the skulls eye on the front of the bag. Yeah the more I talk about this bag the more I want to keep it. hahaha I am so bad like that! Well I am off to go design another bag that I will probably want to keep too! Have a fabulous day, it is beautiful!!!

No comments: